Our Travis County voting system combines touch screen technology with a paper ballot backup. It’s modern, secure and allows you to verify your selections before casting your vote.
- At check-in, you will receive your ballot card.
- Insert your ballot card in the Ballot Marking Device and make your selections on the touch screen.
- Review your selections on the summary screen. If satisfied, touch PRINT.
- Verify your selections on the printed ballot card.
- Insert your ballot card into the Ballot Scanner.